Hi All,

We need to have a formal vote to decide if the XML Graphics project and all sub projects should switch the bug tracking system from Bugzilla to JIRA. The main benefits of which are:

1. JIRA has a more modern look and feel
2. Infrastructure are not equiped to support Bugzilla anymore as most Apache projects are based on JIRA. Therefore should be more able to respond to requests for changes.

The downside is that someone will have to work with infra@ to organize the import of bugs from BZ to JIRA. We then need to update the website links to point to JIRA instead of BZ. Glenn Adams has kindly volunteered to oversee the migration.

Heres my +1

The vote runs until 24th April.

Thanks,

Chris