On 24/04/2012 15:34, Vincent Hennebert wrote:
I find that Bugzilla Just Works and is easy to use. I don’t really see
the need to change as long as it’s available. What support do we need
from infra anyway? But as long as I don’t have anything to do...

Hi Vincent,

votes count on general@ only please. This is because it is a project wide decision not specific to FOP.

Thanks,

Chris