On 17/04/2012 09:50, Pascal Sancho wrote:
Hi,

Hi Pascal,

+1
great job, Glenn.

Can you reply on general@ please? I will only count votes on general@ since this is a project level decision.

Thanks,

Chris

Le 17/04/2012 10:15, Chris Bowditch a écrit :
Hi All,

We need to have a formal vote to decide if the XML Graphics project and
all sub projects should switch the bug tracking system from Bugzilla to
JIRA. The main benefits of which are:

1. JIRA has a more modern look and feel
2. Infrastructure are not equiped to support Bugzilla anymore as most
Apache projects are based on JIRA. Therefore should be more able to
respond to requests for changes.

The downside is that someone will have to work with infra@ to organize
the import of bugs from BZ to JIRA. We then need to update the website
links to point to JIRA instead of BZ. Glenn Adams has kindly volunteered
to oversee the migration.

Heres my +1

The vote runs until 24th April.

Thanks,