I haven't had a chance to look at the details, but does this extension
follow the (property name and value) definitions found in CSS3 Backgrounds
and Borders [4]? If it doesn't, then my vote is -1; otherwise, I would vote
+1.

However, I also notice that the fox property name proposed in [1] contains
uppercase (fox:border-BLOCK-radius-INLINE). That is a definite no-no, and
thus warrants a -1 vote until changed to LC. All LC please!

In general, the property names and values should exactly match what are
proposed in CSS3 unless there is *a really good reason* why that shouldn't
be the case.

[4] http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-background/#corners