My preference would be to provide both the CSS3 named properties and also
writing system relative properties, giving the user the preference of which
to use. But I would suggest using the same pattern as CSS3 for property
names for these latter:

border-top-left-radius
border-top-right-radius
border-bottom-right-radius
border-bottom-left-radius

border-before-start-radius
border-before-end-radius
border-after-start-radius
border-after-end-radius

it would also be useful to support the border-radius shortcut from CSS3
(mapping to the above CSS3 longhand flavors)