Hi Pascal,

FontBox is a small library within the PDFBox project. PDFBox is an active Apache project, so getting patches committed there shouldn't be a problem. Jeremias is a committer on PDFBox too. FontBox is no longer hosted on Source Forge, as it was moved to Apache a few years back; which is probably why there hasn't been a recent commit to the SourceForge version. Last commit to the Apache version was still 2 years ago, see: http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pdfbox/

I think it makes sense to reuse code wherever possible, especially when we are talking about fellow Apache projects. So I'm +1 to this proposal.

Thanks,

Chris