So we have 7 +1s, the vote passes. Thanks to all those who voted. I will
now start the merging process.

Vincent

On 22/04/14 18:11, Vincent Hennebert wrote:
Hi,

as you may be aware, Seifeddine Dridi has been working for the past few
months on an extension to manage the white space available in
a document. It is based on the fo:multi-switch element and selects the
first fo:multi-case child that fits on the page. That allows to define
smaller variants in case there is not enough space left on the page.

The approach is similar to what is described here:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics-fop/WhitespaceManagement

All patches, comments and discussions are available in the following
JIRA issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FOP-2293

The code is here:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/xmlgraphics/fop/branches/Temp_WhitespaceManagement

It has reached a state where we believe it is ready to be merged to
trunk.

This vote will run until Friday, 25th April 16:00 UTC.

+1 from me.

Thanks,