Hi,

The FOP package should not embed the whole website, but only the
documentation part, more precisely only the relevant version folder.

Currently, FOP doc folder is referenced as svn:externals in FOP repo,
resulting on extra irrelevant info, such as other versions,
miscellaneous processes, general info, etc.

IMHO, FOP versionned doc should be in FOP repo, and Website repo
should refer to each FOP versionned doc through svn:externals prop.

WDYT?

--
pascal