Hi,

Simple way is to store docs inside fop repo:

Fop/docs/index.markdown

Inside markdown file you reference ant properties eg:

${version}

Then you call which does ant expandproperties and calls markdown to html
tool:

ant docs

Then you call which does a zip, scp and unzip of html files to web server:

ant upload-docs

This method doesn't support web interface of editing files but I don't see
how this is really needed.

If I submit a patch to fop it should also contain doc changes rather than
having separate repo and patch for that.

Thanks