in released versions until v1.1, whole website was included in
src/documentation, using the old Forrest schema.
So, until v1.1, the website repo may embed directly versionned doc.
I don't think we need to remove them, just adding or removing a link
in sidenav will be sufficient (0.95 doc is always on website).
Beginning with fop-next, ie current trunk, we could move trunk doc
into fop trunk repos and apply svn:externals in website repo.

Attached, I've listed links to versionned doc in CMS FOP -- I like grepwin ;-).
Note that for links to latest version, we used variables at the top of
MDtext, for easier update during release process.

I see no need to redirect anything, just change some values in 5 files.

--
pascal
fop\dev\design\parsing.mdtext
    ../../trunk/embedding.html
    ../../trunk/extensions.html
fop\dev\extensions.mdtext
    ../trunk/extensions.html
fop\dev\faq.mdtext
    ../trunk/compiling.html
fop\dev\svg.mdtext
    ../trunk/graphics.html
fop\dev\tools.mdtext
    ../trunk/compiling.html
fop\faq.mdtext
    [currentFop_config_general]:
1.1/configuration.html#general-elements
    [currentFop_embedding_configExt]:      1.1/embedding.html#config-external
    [currentFop_embedding_configInt]:      1.1/embedding.html#config-internal
    [currentFop_embedding_multithreading]: 1.1/embedding.html#multithreading
    [currentFop_fonts]:                    1.1/fonts.html
    [currentFop_graphics]:                 1.1/graphics.html
    [currentFop_graphics_batik]:           1.1/graphics.html#batik
    [currentFop_graphics_resol]:           1.1/graphics.html#resolution
    [currentFop_graphics_svgPdfText]:      1.1/graphics.html#svg-pdf-text
    [currentFop_graphics_svgScaling]:      1.1/graphics.html#svg-scaling
    [currentFop_hyphenation_support]:      1.1/hyphenation.html#support
    [currentFop_metadata]:                 1.1/metadata.html
    [currentFop_output_generalFonts]:      1.1/output.html#general-fonts
    [currentFop_output_pdfFonts]:          1.1/output.html#pdf-fonts
    [currentFop_output_pdfPostProcess]:    1.1/output.html#pdf-postprocess
    [currentFop_output_pdfWatermark]:      1.1/output.html#pdf-watermark
    [currentFop_pdfencryption]:            1.1/pdfencryption.html
    [currentFop_running_memory]:           1.1/running.html#memory
    [currentFop_servlets]:                 1.1/servlets.html#servlet
    [currentFop_servlets_engine]:          1.1/servlets.html#servlet-engine
    [currentFop_servlets_ie]:              1.1/servlets.html#ie
    [currentFop_servlets_xslt]:            1.1/servlets.html#xslt
fop\fo.mdtext
    [fopLatest_config]: 1.1/configuration.html
fop\index.mdtext
    [fopLatest]:       1.1/
    [fopLatest_ouput]: 1.1/output.html
fop\maillist.mdtext
    [fopLatest-runningXalan]: 1.1/running.html#check-input
fop\quickstartguide.mdtext
    [currentFop_compile]: 1.1/compiling.html
    [currentFop_config]: 1.1/configuration.html
    [currentFop_running]: 1.1/running.html
    [currentFop_embedding]: 1.1/embedding.html
    [currentFop_servlets]: 1.1/servlets.html
    [currentFop_anttask]: 1.1/anttask.html
    [currentFop_index]: 1.1/index.html