Hi Simon,

This branch represents many months of hard work. Merging fonts within separate PDFs is far from a trivial task, and has been requested by almost everyone who uses the PDF Plug-in. Thanks you and well done on bringing the implementation to this point.

I downloaded the branch and ran a couple of basic tests, seems ok from a high level. Therefore I am +1 to merge this branch into trunk

Thanks,

Chris