Hi All,

Yes it is sensible to add FindBugs into the default target, but it should be done after the committers vote to accept the new FindBugs configuration. At the moment Findbugs is not yet accepted by everyone due to the sub-optimal configuration.

Glenn; thanks for doing the initial analysis of the exclusions. I'm happy with the approach you propose to improve the Findbugs configuration. it would be good if the other committers could review and give feedback also.

Thanks,

Chris