On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:31 AM, Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I think that maven will be embraced as soon as there is a volunteer to do
> the transition.

A few years ago I went through the process of creating a full maven
configuration for FOP; however, the group was not ready to make the
transition at that time.

I have recently converted another multiple-module internal project to maven
from ant, and would be able to repeat the process on fop. However, I don't
want to do it unless there is support to switch over.