Maybe I only spoke for myself, but I am in: +1

From what I understand publishing the source jars to maven central would be automatic then, since there is some plugin for that. Given the fact that I have spent many hours adapting the Batik ant file to produce the source jars for maven central (I am still in the process of checking the result is correct) any steps that help with that in the future (be either for FOP or Batik) are welcome.

On 4/22/15 6:35 PM, Glenn Adams wrote:

On Wed, Apr 22, 2015 at 10:31 AM, Luis Bernardo <lmpmberna...@gmail.com <mailto:lmpmberna...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    I think that maven will be embraced as soon as there is a
    volunteer to do the transition.

A few years ago I went through the process of creating a full maven configuration for FOP; however, the group was not ready to make the transition at that time.

I have recently converted another multiple-module internal project to maven from ant, and would be able to repeat the process on fop. However, I don't want to do it unless there is support to switch over.