You probably need to adress the different components of the
keep-together attribute.
Try setting keep-together.within-line="always" as in:

<fo:block keep-together.within-line="always">

(If it is line keeping you're looking for)
The components are further described in the xsl spec 7.19
Keep and Breaks properties

Good luck!

///Magnus

--

Secode - Total Internet Security
Magnus Sjöberg

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
cell: +46 709 150 710
POTS: +46 8 564 875 05
http://www.secode.com

Internet is to be a safe area for business, transactions and
information exchange