On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 12:00:38AM -0000, Stephen Clarke gave off as follows:

I got this after I sent my query of similar, and I was almost happy.  Only
I've gone and based my document structure on nested lists.   You can't mix
lists and tables obviously.  I need breaks mid list, but NOT mid list item or
paragraph.

I suppose I'll have to wait for the keeps to be implemmented. 8¬(

Paul