Hi,

is there anyone out there who's familiar with keep-properties?

My problem are rows of a table, which should all stay on one
page, since their content is linked to each other (one article
with all it's descriptive attributes for example)
The rows are not always the same number, because sometimes
there's less description than on other articles.
I tried to connect them via keep-with-next.within-page="always",
but there's no change on the output, maybe i overlooked something,
since i'm not sure if i understand the definition on the W3C-Page ;)

thanks in advance,

Lars

http://www.gmx.net