You can get the debugging output back by asking for DEBUG output in the
logging code.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: Savino, Matt C [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 11:46 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Keeping it together

Supposedly in .20.3, <fo:table-row keep-with-next="always"> works. In
previous versions it went into an endless loop if the rows went beyond the
end of the page.

Has anyone used .20.3? I didn't like the the logging errors and two new jar
files I was supposed to use. And I missed my benchmarking output (the time
not the memory). I posted on fop-dev to ask if there was any way around
these issues but no one replied.

-Matt