Lars Karschen wrote:
I tried to connect them via keep-with-next.within-page="always",
but there's no change on the output, maybe i overlooked something,
since i'm not sure if i understand the definition on the W3C-Page ;)

You understand it good, but FOP has no or just a symbolic implementation of this property(-ies). Keeps doesn't work in FOP :( It is the most important feature to be implemented, from my point of view, anything else works good enough for my purposes.

Regards,

J.Ch.
--
Ing. Jozef Chocholacek                  Qbizm Technologies, Inc.
Chief Project Analyst                   ... the art of internet.