I'm actually using the PDF renderer. I've got the source and am hunting
around now. If I have anything to say about it, this bug isn't going to
last until Friday.

Of course, anyone with knowledge of PDFRenderer who would like to comment
on this bug is more than welcome... No answer to my post on the dev list,
though.

Also, if anyone is using the PDFRenderer with inline italic/bold text and
is _not_ having this problem, I'd really like to hear from them too.

-David