> I saw the code pieces on the metioned website but I did not understand ist:
>
> Having the driver-object defined in the first box on the site and the
> option -object from the third box, how can I plug the option to the driver?

Well, the documentation might be misleading. You don't have to plug in
anything, because "new Options..." uses static stuff in the background.
So, just do "new Options...." somewhere before your call to FOP and it
should work.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Fon +41 41 317 20 20 - Fax +41 41 317 20 29
Internet http://www.outline.ch