Hi all,

OK. So much for pdf. Does anyone know if there is any way of turning an XML
into MS Word format? I don't think word is scriptable, is it? VBScript,
perhaps?

Just wondering.

Sorry. The very thought is rather distastefull , isn't it. But who knows.

See. Just for fun I did my resume in pdf using fop. But now everybody keeps
asking me for the same thing in MS Word format. Argh. Very annoying. So I
want to be able to change my XML and have it reflected automatically in both
word and pdf.

This could be a contender for the most twisted idea of all time.
--
Best
SC.