I'ts not unreasonable at all. You can convert your XML to RTF, which
Word will display. You won't have access to all 7,562,443 features in a
full-fledged Word doc. This means your resume may not be able to email
itself to everyone in the viewer's address book or delete their dll
files, but you can probably get by.

By the way, I just signed up my home account to this list. Does anyone
know how to get the last 100 messages? The help-bot says ot put the
message number in like this - <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.
Where do I find the message number?

-Matt