From: Christian Geisert [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, 12 March 2002 9:03
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; fop-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Fop 0.20.3 released

Doh, sorry for the previous mail (don't know what happened..)

Hi all,

just in case someone hasn't noticed yet ;-)

FOP 0.20.3 is finally available at http://xml.apache.org/dist/fop
for downloading.

The main reason for this release is the conformance to the XSL-FO
Version 1.0 W3C Recommendation. Other changes include:

- support for CMYK and embedded ICC profiles in jpeg images
- support for EPS images
- improved font encodings for native (Acrobat) fonts
- i18n improvments for AWT viewer
- support for letter-spacing
- Polish, Greek, and Hungarian hyphenation
- and of course a lot of bugfixes...

Changes from previous Release Candidate (rc2):
- added missing japanese resource for AWT viewer
- fixed Markers
- updated logkit from 1.0b4 to 1.0

Enjoy,
Christian

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.

computer system network.