Hello all,

I'm not familiar with FOP, but I can't help noticing
that people are moving from FOP to iText and vice versa.

As original developer of iText, a JAVA-PDF library, I already
proposed you guys at Apache twice to join forces and to combine
both libraries. I now subscribe to this mailing list only to
ask you a third time to reconsider your refusal.

Please read these mails from some iText/FOP users:
http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/SourceForge/8175/0/8071577/
http://www.mail-archive.com/itext-questions%40lists.sourceforge.net/msg00491 .html

Please send your answers to the iText mailing list.
You don't need to subscribe, I will pass them through.
Remark: sorry, but due to the lack of time to read all
my mail as it is, I will now unsubscribe from the FOP
mailing list.

kind regards,
Bruno Lowagie