Hi everybody,

I am using FOP version 0.20.1 and have had a problem with long strings.
When a word is longer than the page is wide, FOP is "lending" space
from adjacent cells which is not wanted.

I have tried using attribute hyphenate, but I noticed that hyphenation does
not affect information fetched from a xml document using xsl xsl:value-of.

Does anyone know, if any improvements affecting this are made in newer
versions of FOP, or if there is any other way to solve the problem?

It would be enough to cut long words at cell borders.

-Teemu

I have a block in the XSL file

<fo:block font-family="Courier" font-size="10pt" font-weight="bold"
language="fi" hyphenate="true">
        <!-- hyphenate: tavutetaan sisalto. FOP-BUGI: xsl:value-of arvoa ei
osata tavuttaa -->
        <xsl:value-of select="lahetyksen_tiedot/paino_yhteensa"/>
</fo:block>

and these are the whole XML and XSL files

 <<palautusrahtikirja.xml>>  <<XSLfileForReturnConsignmentNote.xxx>>

Teemu Talja
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
työpuhelin 0307 20138