Muchos gracias. It's a little Rube Goldberg machine, but it works just fine.

-Rob

On Wednesday, March 20, 2002, at 10:51 AM, Michiel Verhoef wrote:

I'm not 100% certain but to me it looks like testXSLT is actually a call to
Xalan.
It is possible to call Xalan with parameters, using the -parameter switch.

fop calls Xalan itself but has AFAIK no possibility to pass parameters to
Xalan.

A work around might be to write a shell script that calls a transformation
first
and then calls fop with the transformation result (a fo file) as input.

HTH,

Michiel