I got these errors when I moved from 0.20.1 to 0.20.3. What had happened is
simply the combined widths of my columns in my table were greater than the
width of the section that the table was in. I had to go back through all my
tables and recalculate the widths and make sure they were less than the
width of the section it was in. After that, the "errors" cleared up.

Mike Jackson

On 4/2/02 5:33 PM, "Matthew L. Avizinis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you post your test.fo or maybe the xslt which generates it?  It might
> help us spot your problem.
> matthew l. avizinis

>>> 913
>>> [INFO]: [120]