Hi,

I'll apologise in advance for potentially being ignorant to the way Apache
projects work.

I'm interested in using FOP in a COM object for use on a web server to allow
me to dynamically generate PDF documents. I want to take database content
and mark this up using XSL, generate my PDF and then return it to the
client.

My questions are as follows...

1. Can this be done technically? I believe a colleague of mine will be able
to take the FOP source and make a COM object out of it, I'll then be able to
use the COM object within my ASP to do what I want to do.

2. Is what I want to do, in accordance with licensing? If I were to do this,
would I breach any copyright? Break any laws? Upset hard working individuals
who produces the code?

Thanks for any help any users of the list can give.

Ian

 Ian Stacey
 New Media Developer
 E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]