David Calles wrote:
I have a table and with FOP, I try to make a vertical alignement of the text
Although the sintaxis is accepted by FOP, the text is not vertically
centerd on the cell. I have tried to put the vertical-align=iddle" in the
<fo:table>, in the <fo:table-row> and in the <fo:table-cell> and it is
always the same.

The vertical-align property is in XSLFO a shorthand for aligning stuff within a line with respect to the rest in that line. It is accepted but not implemented in FOP.

You should try display-align="center" on the table cells.

J.Pietschmann