From: Katiyar, Bhawana [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 30, 2002 5:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Building a FO document with FOP

I guess it is better to build them as XML documents and use xsl:fo to
transform them to FO documents. It is much easier. You could use the XML to
render HTML, RTF or any other format. FOP programming is also much easier,
as you shift all the java programming burden of building the FO document to
FOP.
Bhawana