Ralf Steppacher wrote:
I transform a xml file and add FO vocabulary, generating a PDF with fop afterwards. Now that I got it work using xalan and fop from the command line I embedded both into a JSP and a bean following the example code from docs/examples/embedding.
The problem: When I generate the PDF with the JSP my fo:basic-links don't make it into the PDF. If I dump the FO DOM tree to a file and use fop from the commandline the links are present in the PDF.

Are you, by any chance, using disable-output-escaping somewhere?