Hi,
I use fop embedded to generate pdf-files and it works very fine.
But after generating the pdf, I have to close my java-application, because
the the outputfile is still open.
If I don't close my application acrobat tells me a locking-error.

I use the example for empedding from apache:

  Driver driver = new Driver();
  driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
  InputHandler inputHandler = new XSLTInputHandler(xmlFile, xslFile);
  XMLReader parser = inputHandler.getParser();
  driver.setOutputStream(new FileOutputStream(outFile));
  driver.render(parser, inputHandler.getInputSource());

Is there any command to close the outputfile?

thanks
IP