I've had similar experiences within GhostView, but I haven't found out
yet what's missing. Maybe it's the missing BoundingBox DSC comment,
although adding that manually didn't help. It's likely that a
setpagedevice command might solve that, but I haven't investigated yet.
Please tell me if you find anything.

> I was just mucking around with Ghostscript to see what it could do, and used
> it to turn a FOP-produced postscript file into PDF. It came out in portrait
> when it should have been landscape, and I can't work out how to stop this
> happening.
> If I make the PDF using FOP it comes out as it should.
> Manually editing the .ps file produced by FOP has so far only given me both
> my page and my page contents rotated 90 degrees - not much use.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch