That's great, much much easier, thanks Jeremias!
Regards,
Tom Weissmann

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremias Maerki [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 01 May 2002 13:22
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: FOP: Page Orientation in Postscript

You can have that a lot simpler! Edit the config.xml in the conf
directory and remove all entries in <list> für the stream-filter-list.
You then have to rebuild FOP. That way, you get an uncompressed PDF
directly.

> It looks like it could be a bit more complicated than some missing
commands.
> The reason I was doing this was that I wanted uncompressed PDF as a
> template: FOP's great but a bit slow for 200-odd near-identical documents.
> In the end what I did was make the PDF in FOP and use Ghostscript to make
an
> uncompressed version. It seems to have worked fine.
>
> So then I used Ghostscript to make a postscript version of the ok PDF and
> compared it to FOP version that had all the problems, but there was no
> difference in the commands that I could recognise, although there were
> plenty of differences amongst the gobbledegook below them - not very
helpful
> I'm afraid.

Cheers,
Jeremias Märki

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

OUTLINE AG
Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
Internet http://www.outline.ch