Thank you.  Sorry about the cross post....

                    "J.Pietschmann

                    "                    To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]       cc:

                    o.de>                Subject:     Re: Java 1.1.x

                    05/06/2002

                    02:43 PM

                    Please respond

                    to fop-user

Kendall Adkins wrote:
> I have a client who is using a Domino server.  Domino only supports the
> Java 1.1.8 SDK.  I have been unable to find a version of FOP that will
run
> with this SDK.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Recent FOP versions need JDK1.2, perhaps even 1.3. I think
you should look for 0.18 or even 0.17 on the "old versions"
archive.

Pleas do not crosspost such questions to fop-dev.