hi there !!

i am getting out of memory error when i try to process a very large document
containing a single fo:page-sequence tag a single fo:table tag. i have gone
thru the mailing list looking for some solution to this problem but though the
problems are similar i am not able to figure out the soluition in my case... as
i cannot have more than one page-sequence to display my actual data... i want
to know what can be done to get rid of this problem....

if some how i am able to break this page-sequence then i will be able to get
rid of this problem... kindly help me out with this problem as i am a novice in
with this FOP stuff.. if any further info is required then send a mail a
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

thanx
lotza cheers !!
Abhijat Upadhyay