Hi,
 I'm trying to supply the option file "userconfig.xml"
to the servlet.In command line we give it as fop -c
userconfig.xml -xsl -xml -pdf
 But how we can supply this servlet.?This i'm trying
for adding addtional font.
  I tried to use the Options class but didn't
succeeded.Below is FopServlet snippet,.
  -----
  File userConfigFile = new File(userconfig.xml);
  options = new Options(userConfigFile);
   Driver driver = new Driver(foFile, out);
   driver.setLogger(log);
   driver.setRenderer(Driver.RENDER_PDF);
  driver.getRenderer().setOptions(options); ??
  ------
Please correct me.
Regards
Balaji.

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase
- Save your important files online for easy access!