Mohamed Abdel Hameed wrote:
Hi
my problem is that there is data on table
some of tese data text and there is image related to this text
sometime part of text appear at the last of the page and the rest appear in
the next page with image
for me i like to appear all data related with each other
i mean no need for the part of data which appear in the last of the page
i used break-after and break-before but in other places
here situation is different
anyone can help me

As far as I can tell from this word soup, you want to have some stuff kept together, like an image and the image caption, or a headline and the first paragraph of the section.

Standard FO offers the keep-together, keep-with-next and
keep-with-previous properties for this purpose.
 http://www.w3.org/TR/xsl/slice7.html#keep-with-next

Unfortunately, these properties are not yet fully implemented
and work only on table rows. In order to get them to work,
you'll have to put the stuff that should be kept together
into a blind table.
  <fo:table table-layout="fixed" width="100%">
    <fo:table-column column-width="proportional-column-width(1)"/>
    <fo:table-body>
      <fo:table-row>
        <fo:table-cell>
          <fo:block><fo:external-graphic src="foo.jpg"/></fo:block>
        </fo:table-cell>
      </fo:table-row>
      <fo:table-row keep-with-previous="always">
        <fo:table-cell>
          <fo:block>Caption for Image</fo:block>
        </fo:table-cell>
      </fo:table-row>