Thanks for your hint.

In all I have 1 second to get an Bean Object into my
FO file and then on paper. This has to happen
automatically.

So, PDF or PS with Ghostscript or getting the print
through a call from the commandline do not help me.

But your hint to use the AWT renderer sounds
interestingly.

I will try that out.

regards,
Darya

 --- Jeremias Maerki <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
schrieb: > I'm not no familiar with the PCL renderer,
so I
> can't help here
> immediately. But you've got the possibility to use
> the AWT renderer and
> print directly to a printer. Have a look at the
> documentation and the
> FOPPrintServlet in docs/examples/embedding.
>
> Another possibility is to create a PDF or a PS file
> and use GhostScript
> to convert it to the target printer format (ex.
> PCL). This will be
> rather slow, though. Or you can print a PDF on the
> command line using
> Acrobat Reader. Examples of everything should also
> be in the mailing
> list archive and maybe even in the FAQ.
>
> > trying to convert a FO file including some bitmap
> > images to PCL ends up with:
> >
> > [INFO]: FOP 0.20.3
> > [INFO]: building formatting object tree
> > [INFO]: rendering areas to PCL
> > [INFO]: [1]
> > [ERROR]: null
> >
> > The only image format which is recognized by
> FOP/PCL
> > is the GIF format. However the rendering doesn't
> also
> > work.
> >
> > Coming to this result the PCLRenderer is useless
> at
> > least for my need.
> >
> > My Problem is, I don't know how else I can get my
> FO
> > file straight and rendered to a printer.
> >
> > Is there anyone who can tell me howto achieve
> this.
>
> Cheers,
> Jeremias Märki
>
> mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> OUTLINE AG
> Postfach 3954 - Rhynauerstr. 15 - CH-6002 Luzern
> Tel. +41 41 317 2020 - Fax +41 41 317 2029
> Internet http://www.outline.ch

Kreative Köpfe gesucht! Machen Sie mit beim Yahoo! SMS Literatur Wettbewerb und
gewinnen Sie tolle Preise - http://smswettbewerb.yahoo.de