When I try the direct printing by "Fop foo.fo -print"
the Windows 2000 Fax wizard pops up.

My first try for direct printing was to use the "Java
Communications API" with a PCL ByteArrayOutputStream.
I set my port to LPT1 and all was fine except the PCL
Rendering. So PCL rendering couldn't help me.

Now I try above and the result is again not that what
I want. Why the hell does this wizard pops up? I don't
want send anything to a fax.

I want to print directly to MY printer on LPT1,
without any interaction.

By the way, AWT rendering "Fop foo.fo -awt" works
fine. Nevertheless I want it on paper and not as a
preview.

So, can anyone tell me how to achieve my printout? Or
isn't it possible at all?

Any hints are welcome!

regards,
Darya

 --- Darya Said-Akbari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
schrieb: > Thanks for your hint.