Thanks for the answers to my previous questions.  I've gotten past my
earlier errors and now have a new set of problems.

I have created a "HelloWorld" xml file and a xsl file and attempted to use
FopServlet to display it in pdf.  Unfortunately it only displays a blank pdf
page.  So, I downloaded saxon.exe and converted the file manually, then used
FopServlet to display the resulting fo file.  This file displayed my
"HelloWorld" message just fine.  Any thoughts?

Thanks for any help, Mike

Here are my files:

helloworld.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<hello>
<helloworld>Hello World!</helloworld>
</hello>

helloworld.xsl:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<xsl:stylesheet
     xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.0"
     xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>

<xsl:template match="/">
  <fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
   <fo:layout-master-set>
      <fo:simple-page-master master-name="only">
         <fo:region-body
                         region-name="xsl-region-body"
                         margin-top="0.7in"  padding="6pt" />
         <fo:region-before
                           region-name="xsl-region-before"
                           extent="0.7in"  />
         <fo:region-after
                          region-name="xsl-region-after"
                          extent="0.7in" />
      </fo:simple-page-master>
   </fo:layout-master-set>
   <fo:page-sequence master-reference="only">
      <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
        <fo:block font-size="20pt" font-family="serif"
                  line-height="30pt">
                <xsl:value-of select="/hello/helloworld"/>
        </fo:block>
      </fo:flow>
   </fo:page-sequence>
</fo:root>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

helloworld.fo:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
        <fo:root xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>
                <fo:layout-master-set>
                    <fo:simple-page-master master-name="only">
                        <fo:region-body region-name="xsl-region-body"
margin-top="0.7in" padding="6pt"/>
                        <fo:region-before region-name="xsl-region-before"
extent="0.7in"/>
                        <fo:region-after region-name="xsl-region-after"
extent="0.7in"/>
                    </fo:simple-page-master>
                </fo:layout-master-set>
                <fo:page-sequence master-reference="only">
                        <fo:flow flow-name="xsl-region-body">
                                <fo:block font-size="20pt"
font-family="serif" line-height="30pt">
                                        Hello World!