Hi People,

I dont know where I have to post this message, so I try in this mailinglist.

I right know looking at the development of FOP and its very nice.

But I just need one thing before I can start using it - support of Type3 fonts etc.. I know the "Font Support page" says that it does not support other files than the embedded package in Adobe PDF spec. and Abobe Type1 and TTF.... but anyone know if we maybe soon can see support of type3 fonts and maybe other kinds of fonts? :) I hope so...

Anyone know something about this? Or how I maybe can make a work-around in the meantime?

Regards,
Johan