So, to continue down this winding road a little further ...

Quark seems to produce three documents: a css, dtd, and xml.  The goal
is to produce an xsl file that can transform the xml to xsl-fo.  Should
I be writing a script that takes that dtd and css and produces an xsl
file?  Would it be possible to write an xsl file that can read the dtd,
css, and xml and produce the xsl-fo file?

Sorry if it sounds like I'm flailing.  I am.

Joel Gwynn
Variable Data
Spire
617 832-1957