Hi Jeremias,

Thank you for answering,

I am already using urls, i.e http://host.domain.com/webapp/images/foo.gif works, but https://host.domain.com/webapp/images/foo.gif does not.

> Currently there's no possibility to set or use an EntityResolver (or
> similar) but it's on the todo list.

Nice to hear, it would be usefull on occasion.

Br - Johan

Jeremias Maerki wrote:

Currently there's no possibility to set or use an EntityResolver (or
similar) but it's on the todo list. In the meantime you could try to set
the baseURL in Java code like this:

Configuration.put("baseDir", "https://myserver/somedir";);

But please be aware that this currently only works in the CVS version of
FOP (branch 'fop-0_20_2-maintain'). The current release only support
local directories, no URLs. This will be in the upcoming 0.20.5 release.