> As Jeremias pointed out SourceResolver is already in the todo list.

Ok, I it is this one: "Integrate with Jakarta Avalon: logging, configuration, URI resolver, component management, image caching etc. ? open "?

Anyhow, thanks for the help, Oleg and Jeremias.

Br - Johan

Oleg Tkachenko wrote:

Johan Åbrandt wrote:

Personally I would put a high priority on enabling the programmer to
override resource resolution (ala EntityResolver) for FOP though.

As Jeremias pointed out SourceResolver is already in the todo list. But when it would be implemented - nobody knows.

--
Johan Åbrandt

Technical Project Manager
(Tekninen projektipäällikkö)
Tel. +358 9 6817 3342
Mobile. +358 40 848 8068
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Profit Software Oy
Meritullinkatu 11 C
00170 Helsinki, Finland

This message and its attachments have been found clean from known viruses with three different antivirus programs.