Hi,

I am trying to create an SVG document with fop.
My xsl stylesheet includes an fo:external-graphic:

 <fo:external-graphic src="bild3.gif"/>

Fop puts the message "Parsing of document complete, stopping renderer"
on the screen.
But FOP doesn't stop properly.
Anyway it creates an SVG document which is ok, but it doesn't include a
reference to the image.

Creating PDF works fine.

Is the SVGRenderer able to handle images somehow?

Bye, Yvonne

Yvonne Moebius

Diplomandin
Business Unit Information

MATERNA GmbH & Co. KG Information & Communications
Theodor-Heuss-Straße 59 * 61118 Bad Vilbel * Germany
phone:+49 6101 806 210 * fax: +49 6101 806 590
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.materna.com * http://www.materna.de