From: J.Pietschmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 4:32 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: keep-with-next formatting problem

Matt Frame wrote:
> I have found when I use the keep-with-next and keep-with-previous
> attributes in my table that after a page break the formatting of the
row
> is lost.  All text is left justified instead of the indent I
requested.
> The final row on the previous page and next row after the break point
on
> the next page are aligned correctly.  In experimenting with headers I
> found they are affected as well.  It seems like the next page
formatting
> is effected until after the keep-with-previous row is printed.  Can
> anyone explain what I may be doing wrong or how I may work around this

> problem?

Pleas open a bug in bugzilla and attach a small, self confined example
which demonstrates the problem. I can't deduce it from source
inspection.

Meanwhile, try to specify the indentation (margin, padding,
start-indent)
at some other place, for example at the fo:block inside the table cell,
or nest an additional block.

J.Pietschmann