Thanks for the quick response. I have a template which prints blank
lines, the problem is knowing how many to print. If one line has a long
description then it wraps over to the next line, so even though I'm
printing just one text element I'm taking up two lines on the page. I
could estimate by the number of characters how many lines a description
text element would take but I was hoping for an exact method.

Or I need a away to force the last row to stretch to the full height of
the table so the background colour goes all the way to the bottom.

Cheers,
Chris