Hi all.

I have a problem that I couldn't solve using FOP:

I want to have a start-region that contains static content. The static
content consists of three blocks. The first block is to be displayed at the top
the second in the center and the third at the bottom of the region. One of my
many fruitless tries was:

<fo:static-content flow-name="xsl-region-start">
  <fo:block absolute-position="absolute" top="0mm">1</fo:block>
  <fo:block>2</fo:block>
  <fo:block absolute-position="absolute" bottom="0mm">3</fo:block>
</fo:static-content>

where the region-start is defined by <region-start extent="1in"
display-align="center"/>.

Can anyone help? Thanks,

--Stefan